Project Impact is a discipleship training program where the students work 40 hrs in a secular job, then do small group Bible Study and training in the evenings... This summer, we are in the great city of Chicago...



D-Group Weekend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This last weekend was D-Group weekend. All the groups went on some sort of road-trip/outing fri. night through Sunday night. Most of them got a phat deal on a hotel of Hotwire.com... and toured the downtown area. I went to the famous metroplex of Des Moines, Ia to hang out with my grandpa. One the way home I stoppped by the place where they filmed "Feild of Dreams" It was pretty cool! I even bought some "Dream Dirt" from the gift shop...


1 Responses to “D-Group Weekend”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What can I say? Dream dirt is cool.
    JT.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


    Tentative Project Dates

  • May 29-July 29
  • Leader Apps Due

  • March 1
  • Participant Apps Due:April 1

  • April 1

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3